Congratulations to Esme, Sufyan, Chloe, Isabella, Daisy, Lara, Emran, Amelia, Emily and Max who are the schools Leading Lights’.
Our Leading Lights are a group of children from across year groups who play a very important role in developing the Christian character of the school. Their responsibilities include:
- being ambassadors and actively promoting our Christian values
- planning, leading and evaluating collective worship
- acting as a voice on behalf of their fellow pupils with regard to the Christian character of our school.
The Leading Lights meet on a fortnightly basis with Mrs Smith to reflect and develop these areas. They take the lead in creating and carrying out prayer in both collective and class worship.
- “I like being in Leading Lights to show how to behave in school.” Emran
- “I like it how we get to help the school and we get to make things that we can put around the school” Lara
- “I like being in Leading Lights because I like to be involved with the school” Megan
- “I like being in Leading Lights because we can make up our own prayers” Emily