We want our children to look smart when at school and feel proud to wear their uniform.
Our uniform policy is outlined below. We expect all our children to wear a school sweatshirt or cardigan with the school’s logo on and these must be purchased via the school office. All children must also have a logo’d PE T-Shirt in their house colour, and in EYFS, Y1 and Y2 they must have a Logo’d book bag.
Existing parents can email their uniform requirements to email@example.com and then make payment on ParentMail, at any time during the term. All other items can be purchased from any High Street store or supermarket. We also offer Logo’d book bags, PE bags, Sun hats, knitted hats and reversible school coats which can be ordered via the office.
Please note that all children need to wear black shoes unless on a PE day when they will be asked to come into school in their PE kit/trainers for the whole day – thank you!
- Grey skirt or Pinafore dress. Skirt should be knee length.
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Yellow polo-shirt
- Year 6’s wear a white shirt and school tie
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White knee length or ankle socks for girls, grey tights in winter
- Grey or black socks for boys
- Black shoes or Black ankle boots (after October Half term until the Easter Holidays)
- Yellow and White checked summer dress
- EYFS and KS1 – School Book Bag
- KS2 – Small rucksack
Summer Uniform may be worn after the Easter Holidays and the first term back in the new school year, weather permitting.
A small amount of Logo’d Second Hand uniform is available to purchase from the Office, funds raised go to the PTA
- House colour T-Shirt
- Blue or Black Shorts/ Skort (no branding)
- Plain Navy or Black sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms/leggings (no zips, hoodies or branding)
- KS1 – Plimsolls
- Football Boots (Optional) – As plain as possible
Please ensure that all items of your child’s uniform are clearly labelled. Inevitably in the course of a school term items get lost or mixed up and we can avoid hours of fruitless searching by having clearly named clothes.
The school has signed up with My Nametags www.MyNametags.com and the school ID is 32672 should you wish to order personalised nametags. The school receives a small commission for any name tags purchased so please do consider using this site.
Hair, Jewellery and Accessories
- No jewellery allowed except for a watch and only small, plain studs if children have pierced ears. These need to be covered with tape during PE (provided by parent).
- Watches must be analogue or digital, no smart watches. Fit bits are allowed.
- Hair accessories are to be kept to a discreet minimum and in Navy blue. Neither large bows nor headbands with decorative pieces are allowed
- Shoulder length hair or longer must be tied back
- Dyed hair or shaved tramlines are not allowed
- Nail varnish is not to be worn in school
- Make-Up is not to be worn in school
Children must not bring mobile phones onto the school site unless they have permission from school to walk home, and therefore, need to be able to contact their family. These phones must be handed into their class teachers at the beginning of the day. They will be handed back to the children at the end of the school day.
The School takes no responsibility for your child’s phone whilst it is on the premises.
Children need a coat for school, a school bag, wellies if they are partaking in forest school or have had a request from the teacher and in the summer children need a sunhat + 24hr sun cream applied before school by parent/carer.